|American Manufacturing Bond Finance Act|
Call to Action:
CDFA has begun a targeted letter-writing campaign. We ask that industry stakeholders send letters to the House and Senate members to support CDFA's American Manufacturing Bond Finance Act and the suggested reforms to modernize and revolutionize Qualified Small Issue Manufacturing Bonds. To make this process easier, we have created sample letters for your use.
Download the sample letters provided below and modify them to fit your letterhead. Email and fax letters to your representatives ASAP. Please also copy CDFA on any correspondence, and we will follow-up with the appropriate office holder.
The following letters should be used to help CDFA’s legislative efforts:
Sample House Letter
Sample Senate Letter
When sending letters please follow these instructions:
- Use this sample text to craft your letter.
- Letters should be tailored to reflect your state/city and placed on your organization’s letterhead.
- For full Congressional office contact information go to www.house.gov or www.senate.gov.
- Letters should be faxed to your Congressional first.
- Mail letters AFTER you fax them. They will take several days to reach the Capitol office.
- For assistance with crating your letters, do not hesitate to contact CDFA.
- Send a copy of your letter to CDFA @ email@example.com.
- Be sure to remove this header from your letters.