Summer Membership Drive!
The Council of Development Finance Agencies is proud to announce our new MEMBERSHIP DRIVE
, June 17 through July 31, 2019! We are calling on all members to be a direct voice of CDFA. You are encouraged to educate future members on the benefits
of CDFA membership and what CDFA means to you.
As you know, CDFA membership enhances the development finance community through education, resources, research, advocacy and networking.
Get Involved! It is as easy as:
1) Tell your peers about CDFA (use email, LinkedIn, Twitter, coffee dates, skywriting),
2) Ask your contacts to include YOUR NAME on their registration form in the text box that says "How did you hear about CDFA?"
3) Be Entered To Win a $100 Amazon Gift Card
Click through the tabs below to learn more about the Summer Drive!
I'm Interested In Membership
- You must be an "active" CDFA member to be recognized as a recruiter and receive prizes.
- Recruiters will receive (1) entry into the prize drawing for each new member you recruit from June 17 to July 31, 2019.
- New Members must put recruiters name in the “How did you hear about CDFA?” text box on the new member registration form at the time of registration form.
-Recognition and Prizes
- One lucky winner will be randomly selected at the beginning of August and announced in Development Finance Review Weekly to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
- All participating recruiters will receive a “CDFA” lapel pin and a letter of recognition.
- National spotlight feature on CDFA website for Contest Winner.
-Sample CDFA Member Recruitment Materials
Send your story! We're looking for CDFA's biggest fans.
- Sample Email or LinkedIn Message
Hello First Name,
I wanted to send you a quick note because I’m a member of the Council of Development Finance Agencies, but didn’t see your organization’s name on their membership roster.
I thought of you because CDFA membership is made up of organizations just like yours. They’re people who are passionate about development tools, learning about federal economic development opportunities and who want to take their work to the next level.
Being a member of CDFA has been a valuable experience because they provide me and my entire staff with the most accurate and up-to-date information available about development finance. I often utilize their Member-Only Resource Centers, one of which is on Opportunity Zones which contains more than 200 articles, links to the Rules and Regulations and even provides the official treasury designation for each state. It sure beats googling and gets new employees up and running quickly.
As a member, we receive exclusive discounts to educational opportunities, member-only access to CDFA’s online resources including the Federal Financing Clearing House and the Online Resource Database - the only online database dedicated exclusively to development finance which includes thousands of articles, publications, case studies, ideas and inspirations and so much more.
I’d be happy to chat with you about how to best utilize CDFA’s membership benefits. Please let me know if you are interested or you can join online! If you do please mention my name in the “How Did You Hear About CDFA?” box on the registration form.
All the Best,
- Sample Tweets
1. It’s Summer Drive Time!! I’m a CDFA Member and I’d love for you to be too! CDFA Members have access to the most accurate and up-to-date information available about development finance. Join Today at www.cdfa.net/membership @CDFA_Update #CDFASummerDrive19
2. I would like to invite you to join CDFA. CDFA is the voice of development finance on Capitol Hill. CDFA produces a Policy Agendy and works with legislators to advance important initiatives. Join Today at www.cdfa.net/membership @CDFA_Update #CDFASummerDrive19
PDF Membership Recruitment Brochure
Here's a membership brochure to share with your peers!
Throughout the contest and all of 2019 we are selecting members to highlight and tell their CDFA membership story. Please share with us what CDFA means to you. How do you use the online resources? Text and photos a encouraged. We want to hear from you. Please send in your testimonial to firstname.lastname@example.org