The Advanced Tax Credit Course will take a deeper dive into the use and applicability of tax credits. Building on the basic structure of tax credits covered in the Intro to Tax Credit Course expert speakers will discuss details of New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC) and Low- Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) through the lens of all parties and how they come together on a given transaction. Case studies will be presented to inform attendees on how tax credits work with other economic development tools such as bonds, to make projects work.
This course will qualify for the CDFA Training Institute's Development Finance Certified Professional (DFCP) Program. Join us online, and start down the road to personal and professional advancement today.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the complex nature of deal-structuring
- Understand the role of the multiple players involved in tax credit deals
- Learn about the importance of performance monitoring
- Expand your knowledge on the critical value of compliance with Federal Regulations
- Hear from tax credit experts around the country
- Receive information on best practices
- NMTC and LIHTC process from A-Z
- How to access NMTC and LIHTC
- Project Tracking
- Regulatory Compliance
- The necessary parties to a tax credit project
Who Should Attend?
- Tax Professionals
- Bond Issuers
- Economic Development Professionals
- Community Development Professionals
- P3 Practitioners
- Broker/Dealers and Underwriters
- Elected Officials
- Government and Nonprofit Finance Officers
- Financial Advisors
Council of Development Finance Agencies
As Vice President of Development Finance with CDFA, Mr. Moses works within all facets of CDFA. His expertise enhances the work in Research and Technical Assistance, including working on CDFA Publications; Government Affairs including participating... (More)
CDFA Virtual Summer School will meet each day from 12:00-5:00 PM Eastern online. You must have access to a computer and internet to attend.
This course will be offered at CDFA Virtual Summer School, a 2- week long series of courses presented by the CDFA Training Institute. Participants may register for one, two, three, or four courses during CDFA Virtual Summer School.
Scholarships are available to attend this event. Learn more about the CDFA Scholarship Program
and submit your application today.
When you register for four courses during CDFA Summer School, you will receive a $100 discount off the total registration fee.
Click the Register button to view the total fees and discounts available for CDFA Virtual Summer School.
CDFA Member: $300