The Energy Investment Partnerships Webinar Series is a tailored four-part webinar series designed specifically for states and stakeholders working to develop or enhance an Energy Investment Partnership (EIP). The webinar series will provide research-based education on EIPs and how development finance agencies, public entities, foundations, energy organizations and the financing community can work together to achieve greater program and project success to drive clean energy deployment.
This webinar series is a joint effort of the Council of Development Finance Agencies and the U.S. Department of Energy and is inspired by the recently published Energy Investment Partnerships guide. Each webinar is three hours and focuses on a financing technique or specific field of growing interest in the clean energy finance industry. A dedicated panel of industry experts will lead each webinar with concentrated presentations and discussions to explore how to achieve greater program and project success to drive clean energy deployment.
The following topics will be the focus of the webinar series:
Participants are invited to attend one, two, three, or all four webinars. The Energy Investment Partnerships Webinar Series is complimentary for all participants. To confirm your participation, register for the webinar series by clicking on the link below. Additional login information will be sent to all registered participants approximately 2 days before each webinar.
- Participate in four specialized webinars throughout the year (February, March, April, May)
- Complete 16 hours of dedicated clean energy finance education
- Engage in best practices discussion, presentations, and problem solving
- Receive input from private and public sector experts
- Receive guidance on program development
- Witness demonstrations of program management, marketing, and engagement
- Take advantage of networking opportunities
- Participate in structured discussions with peers and colleagues from across the country
- Gain access to presentations, data presented, and recordings after each session
- Assembling energy investment partnerships
- Identifying financing agencies in your region
- Determining the renewable energy needs of your region
- Evaluating current financing programs and gaps in the market
- Diversity in structure, market, and execution of EIPs
- Understanding different types of energy finance tools
- Accessing the capital markets
- Learning about active EIPs in California, New York, and Connecticut
- Learning about Clean Energy Programs in New Jersey, Hawaii, and Ohio
Who Should Attend?
- Bond issuers
- Economic development professionals
- Community development professionals
- Broker, dealers and underwriters
- Elected officials
- Government and nonprofit finance officers
- Corporate trustees
- Legal counsel
- Commercial bankers
Each webinar will be led by CDFA's expert staff and feature a dedicated panel of industry experts with concentrated presentations and discussions aimed at teaching how to develop establish financing strategies to achieve clean energy project success.
The Energy Investment Partnerships Webinar Series will take place on the web through GoToWebinar, an online distance learning software. Participants must have access to a computer and phone to attend the webinar online. You will receive additional instructions with login information by email approximately 2 days before webinar.
Participants are invited to attend one, two, three, or all four webinars. The Energy Investment Partnerships Webinar Series is complimentary for all participants. To confirm your participation, register for the webinar series by clicking on the link below. Additional login information will be sent to all registered participants approximately 2-3 days before each webinar.