CDFA Scholarship Program
The CDFA Scholarship Program is designed to encourage professional development within the development finance industry and support both CDFA members and non-members with the cost of registration fees. Scholarships are available for a variety of CDFA events. Applicants through the CDFA Scholarship Program must agree to the following guidelines:
- Applicant must be from a public sector agency and be currently employed.
- Applicants from CDFA member organizations in good standing will be given preference during the application review phase.
- Applicant must have approval from immediate supervisor to attend the selected CDFA event in its entirety.
- Applicant can only receive one scholarship per year.
- Only one recipient per organization per year can be awarded a scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients are responsible for their own travel expenses.
- Scholarship recipients agree to allow their name and organization to be used in CDFA marketing materials.
* Please select your registrant type
Which CDFA event would you like to attend through the CDFA Scholarship Program? Choose one from the list of eligible events below. Note: only one event can be selected per application.
In order for CDFA to process applications successfully, please fill out the contact information below. If you are awarded a scholarship, this information will be used exactly as received for name badges and attendee lists. Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for Title, Organization, etc.
Scholarship Application Questions
Please answer the questions below to complete your scholarship application.
* Why do you want to attend the event?
* What barriers are currently prohibiting you from attending?
* How will you use the education and experience gained during the event?
Please carefully review your application above and then click the Submit button to deliver your application to CDFA. You will not have the opportunity to review your application after clicking Submit.
By clicking the Submit button below, you agree to comply with the CDFA Scholarship Program guidelines.