CDFA National Sponsors
CDFA National Sponsors represent the leaders in the development finance industry. These sponsors are given a unique opportunity to champion all of the efforts of CDFA and play an integral role in the ongoing development of the organization. National Sponsors make a yearlong sponsorship commitment of $10,000 to CDFA and receive prominent, high-level recognition at CDFA's National Development Finance Summit and all courses offered through the CDFA Training Institute. CDFA National Sponsors also receive recognition on the CDFA home page and within CDFA's widely popular Development Finance Review Weekly e-newsletter that is sent weekly to over 31,000 professionals. In addition, CDFA National Sponsors receive a complimentary membership. The benefits offered to CDFA National Sponsors total over 100 individual offerings and all forms of media and marketing.
Meet Sponsors View Benefits Sign Up
-Meet CDFA's National Sponsors
-National Sponsor Benefits
CDFA is proud to offer the following sponsorship opportunities to CDFA National Sponsors. All offerings are completely negotiable upon review, and CDFA will do its best to ensure that each sponsor receives the highest level of service.
CDFA Web Site
- Logo and website link placed on the CDFA home page
- Company logo, website link and brief description on CDFA National Sponsor web page.
CDFA's National Development Finance Summit
- Opportunity to moderate one Concurrent Session at the event
- 2 complimentary registrations (one of which will be assigned to the person serving as a moderator)
- Electronic copy of event attendee list pre- and post-event
- Recognition in event program and signage
- Horizontal banner ad in all screen splashes during event
- Logo on event web page with hyperlink
- 1 full-page advertisement in event program
- Opportunity to place promotional material in event bag
- 1 complimentary exhibit table
CDFA Training Institute
National Sponsors receive recognition at CDFA Training Institute courses (both in-person and online courses) offered throughout the year. In 2018, CDFA expects to reach over 1,200 professionals directly through the Training Institute. At each training course, National Sponsors receive the following:
- Opportunity to speak on a panel when appropriate
- 5 complimentary registrations to be applied to the CDFA Training Institute courses of your choosing
- Electronic copy of course attendee list pre- and post-event (upon request)
- Logo on course web page with hyperlink
- Horizontal banner ad in all Training Institute screen splashes
- 1 full-page advertisement in course materials for in-person trainings
- Opportunity to provide promotional material to course attendees for in-person training courses
- 1 complimentary exhibit table for in-person training courses
CDFA Development Finance Review Weekly (newsletter)
CDFA National Sponsors are recognized individually throughout the year in CDFA's widely popular Development Finance Review Weekly e-newsletter. The e-newsletter is sent each Thursday to over 31,000 subscribers and is considered the industry's best development finance resource. Individual sponsor logos are included in approximately seven newsletter issues each year.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunity for 2018
Exclusively for National Sponsors, CDFA offers a special "add-on" sponsorship opportunity to be recognized at CDFA State Roundtables.
National Sponsors have the option to add on one or multiple CDFA State Roundtable sponsorships to their National Sponsorship at a discounted rate. These State Roundtables include Arizona, California, Illinois, Maryland, Missouri, New England, New York/New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio and Wisconsin. National Sponsors can be a Premium Roundtable Sponsor in any state for just $1,000, which represents a $500 savings per state. Premium Roundtable Sponsors receive prominent recognition during all state specific CDFA Financing Roundtable activities throughout 2018. This includes visibility in all newsletters, event marketing, and on the CDFA website. Other benefits include:
- Logo placement on all state specific CDFA Financing Roundtable marketing emails, newsletters, website, screen splashes and promotional materials
- Two complimentary registration for the annual state specific conference (one of which will be assigned to the person serving as a moderator)
- One guaranteed moderator role for the annual state specific conference
- Electronic copy of attendee lists for the annual state specific conference (pre-event)
-Become a National Sponsor