CDFA National Sponsors
CDFA National Sponsors represent the leaders in the development finance industry. These sponsors are given a unique opportunity to champion all of the efforts of CDFA and play an integral role in the ongoing development of the organization. National Sponsors make a yearlong sponsorship commitment of $8,000 to CDFA and receive prominent, high-level recognition at CDFA’s National Development Finance Summit and all educational training courses. CDFA National Sponsors also receive recognition on the CDFA home webpage and within Development Finance Perspectives, the Council’s national publication that is mailed to nearly 18,000 professionals. In addition, CDFA National Sponsors receive a complimentary membership. The benefits offered to CDFA National Sponsors total over 100 individual offerings and all forms of media and marketing.
Meet CDFA's 2013 National Sponsors:
NATIONAL SPONSOR BENEFITS
CDFA is proud to offer the following sponsorship opportunities to CDFA National Sponsors. All offerings are completely negotiable upon review, and CDFA will do its best to ensure that each sponsor receives the highest level of service.
CDFA Web Site
CDFA’s National Development Finance Summit
- Logo and website link placed on the CDFA home page (This perk is only available to National Sponsors.)
- Company logo and brief description on CDFA National Sponsor webpage.
CDFA Training Institute Courses
National Sponsors receive recognition at each CDFA Training Institute course offered throughout the year. In 2013, CDFA expects to offer 8 training courses that reach over 1,200 professionals directly. At each educational training course, National Sponsors receive the following:
- Opportunity to moderate one Concurrent Session at the event
- 2 complimentary registrations
- Electronic copy of event attendee list pre- and post-event
- Recognition in event program, signage, and computer screen display
- Logo on event web page with hyperlink
- 1 full-page color advertisement in event program
- Opportunity to place promotional material in event bag
- 1 complimentary exhibit table
CDFA Development Finance Perspective (magazine)
CDFA National Sponsors are listed and recognized in each edition of CDFA's highly acclaimed Development Finance Perspectives magazine. This publication is sent out three times a year to over 18,000 readers.
Special for 2013, National Sponsors will have the opportunity to place an ad in Perspectives and receive a 15% discount on their entire order.
- Recognition at the National Sponsor Breakfast
- Opportunity to speak on a panel when appropriate
- 1 complimentary registration
- Electronic copy of course attendee list pre- and post-event
- Recognition in course materials, signage, and computer screen display
- Logo on course web page with hyperlink
- 1 full-page advertisement in course materials
- Opportunity to provide promotional material to course attendees
- 1 complimentary exhibit table
CDFA Development Finance Review Weekly (newsletter)
CDFA National Sponsors are recognized individually throughout the year in CDFA's widely popular Development Finance Review Weekly e-newsletter. The e-newsletter is sent each Thursday to over 16,000 subscribers and is considered the industry's best development finance resource.
National Sponsors have the option to add on one or multiple State Roundtable sponsorships to their National Sponsorship at a discounted rate. These State Roundtables currently include Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Illinois. National Sponsors will have the exclusive opportunity to pay $1,000, normally $3,000, to be an Annual Roundtable Sponsor.
Annual Roundtable Sponsors receive prominent recognition during all state specific CDFA Financing Roundtable activities throughout 2013. This includes visibility in all newsletters, event marketing and on the CDFA website. Annual Roundtable Sponsors also receive recognition for helping to craft the CDFA Financing Roundtable Conference for that state. Other benefits include:
To become a National Sponsor, fill out the National Sponsorship Agreement Form. For more information, email CDFA or call (614) 224-1335.
- logo placement on all state specific CDFA Financing Roundtable marketing emails, newsletters, website, screen splashes and promotional materials
- 2 complimentary registrations for the annual state specific conference
- 1 guaranteed speaker role for the annual state specific conference
- promotional recognition during two scheduled state specific webcasts
- attendee roster for all events (webcasts, conference) throughout the year