The Intro Revolving Loan Fund Course offers an in-depth look at RLF program development, implementation and management. This course demonstrates how an RLF program can complement your economic development strategy, encourage investment and assist traditionally underserved businesses. During this course, attendees learn the essential elements needed to operate a successful RLF program and discuss programs making a difference in communities throughout the country.
All courses at CDFA Virtual Summer School qualify for the CDFA Training Institute's Development Finance Certified Professional (DFCP) Program. Participants may register for one, two, three, or four courses during this two-week-long event. Complete three courses, and you will have fulfilled half of the requirements for the DFCP Program. Join us online, and start down the road to personal and professional advancement today.
The schedule for CDFA Virtual Summer School is outlined below. Click on the course name to learn more about the topic and agenda:
CDFA Virtual Summer School: Week 1 Course Schedule
CDFA Virtual Summer School: Week 2 Course Schedule
- Learn about how RLFs complement and enhance an economic development strategy
- Interact with leaders in the revolving loan fund industry
- Discuss best practice principles for sound RLF management
- Dissect a loan process from start to finish
- How RLFs enhance your economic development strategy
- How to design and establish a RLF
- How to manage, market and promote a RLF program
- The decision making process
- Pre- and post- loan closing
- What to do when the deal goes bad
Who Should Attend?
- Loan fund managers
- Economic development professionals
- Community development professionals
- Elected officials
- Government and nonprofit finance officers
- Corporate trustees
- Legal counsel
- Commercial bankers
- Financial advisors
- Policy makers
Council of Development Finance Agencies
Katie Kramer is a Vice President at the Council of Development Finance Agencies and has been with CDFA since 2005. She is an accomplished non-profit executive with expertise in fundraising, grant writing, operations, and building organizational... (More)
This course will be offered at CDFA Virtual Summer School, a 2- week long series of courses presented by the CDFA Training Institute. Participants may register for one, two, three, or four courses during CDFA Virtual Summer School.
Scholarships are available to attend this event. Learn more about the CDFA Scholarship Program
and submit your application today.
When you register for four courses during CDFA Summer School, you will receive a $100 discount off the total registration fee.
Click the Register button to view the total fees and discounts available for CDFA Virtual Summer School.
CDFA Member: $300