CDFA SSBCI Briefing on Technical Assistance Guidelines
On April 28, the U.S. Department of the Treasury (Treasury) announced plans to deploy $300 million of the $500 million allocated for the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) Technical Assistance (TA) Grant Program. The TA Grant Program guidance and preliminary allocation table issued by Treasury include information on the following:
- Eligible recipients, eligible beneficiaries, and eligible TA providers.
- Details on qualifying TA services.
- The application process, including the components of the required TA plan.
- Additional pre-award requirements, including the TA Grant Program agreement.
- A description of how Treasury will assess applications.
- Award administration information.
To view the SSBCI Guidelines for the Technical Assistance Grant Program click here
To view presentation (without audio) click here
To view the SSBCI Briefing on the Technical Assistance Grant Program Guidelines Q&A click here
Rachel Reilly, Moderator
Council of Development Finance Agencies
Senior Policy Advisor
State Small Business Credit Initiative, U.S. Department of the Treasury